Based on: Alava, M. & Niskanen. K.,In-plane tensile properties (Chapter 5). In: Niskanen, K. (ed), Paper Physics, (Book 16), Papermaking Science and Technology. 2nd edition. Jyväskylä, 2008, Finnish Paper Engineers’ Association/Paperi ja Puu Oy. pp. 182–228.
1. Seth, R. S. and Page, D. H., “The stress-strain curve of paper”, The Role of Fundamental Research in Paper Making (J. Brander, Ed.), Mech. Eng. Publ., London, 1983, vol. 1, pp. 421–454.
2. Salminen, L. I., unpublished data, KCL (1996).
3. Htun, M. and de Ruvo, A., Tappi 61(6):75(1978); and Lindem, P.-E., “Paper surface properties versus stress during drying”. TAPPi 1991 International Paper Physics Conference Proceedings, TAPPI PRESS, Atlanta, vol. 1, p.327.
4. Tajima, T. and Hirabayashi, Y., J Japan Wood Res. Soc. 22(12):689(1968) and Uprichard, J. M. and Gray, J. T., Appita 26(1):39(1972).
5. Luner, P., Kärnä, A. E. U., and Donofrio, C. P., Tappi 44(6):409(1961); and Alexander, S. D., and Marton, R., Tappi 51(6):283(1968).
6. Setterholm, V. C. and Chilson, W. A., Tappi 48(11):634(1965); and Setterholm, V. and Kuenzi, E. W., Tappi 53(10):1915(1970).
Our site uses functional cookies. Functional cookies are cookies that ensure the proper functioning of the Website (e.g. cookies for login or registration, language preferences) and their installation does not require your permission.