0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Roughly, three quarters of land area on Earth is covered by forest.CorrectIncorrect
2. The composition of a tree is always the same no matter the species.CorrectIncorrect
3. What part of a tree are wood products (e.g. timber and plywood) made from?CorrectIncorrect
4. What part of a tree is pulpwood made from?CorrectIncorrect
5. What is wood primarily composed of? You can choose more than one.CorrectIncorrect