This accessibility statement applies to the 2022 version of the website evaluated in May during the same year.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reason(s):
a) Non-compliance with the Act on the provision of digital services 306/2019
- Some of the information is presented as graphics only (WCAG Guidelines Success Criteria 1.1.1 and 1.4.5)
- No audio desciption has been provided for the videos (WCAG Guidelines Success Criteria 1.2.1 and 1.2.3)
- Header levels have sometimes been skipped or not used, but they have been used to style text in the top banner (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 1.3.1)
- Column headings haven’t been deﬁned for tables (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 1.3.1)
- The labels of some form ﬁelds are not programmatically deﬁned (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 1.3.1)
- Some landmarks on the page are not deﬁned (WCAG Guidelines Success Criteria 1.3.1 and 2.4.1)
- Instructions related to form ﬁelds are not always accessible. (WCAG Guidelines Success Criteria 1.3.1, 3.3.1, 3.3.2 and 4.1.3)
- The correct reading sequence of elements can’t always be programmatically determined, e.g. when navigating to the drop-down menu of the search ﬁeld (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 1.3.2)
- The contrast ratio of the text and the user interface components in relation to the background are sometimes insufﬁcient (WCAG Guidelines Success Criteria 1.4.3 and 1.4.11)
- Part of the text is obscured when only the text is enlarged to 200% (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 1.4.4)
- Some elements, such as the main menu of content pages, don’t scale to a screen width of 320 CSS pixels (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 1.4.10)
- The service has menus that appear on pointer hover and obscure other content but can’t be dismissed without moving pointer hover or keyboard focus (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 1.4.13)
- Some interactions, such as opening menus, navigating between pages and ﬁltering search results, don’t support keyboard navigation (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 2.1.1)
- Tabs used in media carousels do not work properly with assistive technologies (WCAG Guidelines Success Criteria 2.1.1 and 4.1.2)
- The links that open in the new tab are not marked as such (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 2.4.4)
- Some elements are missing a visually distinct focus indicator (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 2.4.7)
- The programmatic language attribute of the pages and content blocks that are not in English is incorrect (WCAG Guidelines Success Criteria 3.1.1 and 3.1.2)
- Some required form ﬁelds are not marked in an accessible way (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 3.3.2)
- There are some errors and warnings in the HTML code (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 4.1.1)
- Somel elements, such as buttons, are missing a programmatic name, role and status (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 4.1.2)
- Some alerts are not read by screen readers without receiving focus (WCAG Guidelines Success Criterion 4.1.3)
b) Disproportionate burden
List of non-accessible section(s)/content/function(s) for which the disproportionation burden exemption, within the meaning of Article 5 of Directive (EU) 2016/2102 is being temporarily invoked:
- Audio description is missing from the videos. Adding the descriptions would cause a disproportionate burden because of the quantity of the material.
- The visual elements do not contain the appropriate text alternative. Adding the text alternatives would cause a disproportionate burden because of the quantity of the material.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on May 20th 2022. It is based on an assessment carried out by an external specialist organization (Eﬁcode Oy) on whether the website meets the requirements of the Act on the Provision of Digital Services 306/2019.
This statement was last reviewed on August 31st 2022.
Feedback and contact information
Did you notice an accessibility issue? Let us know and we will do our best to fix the problem! You can contact us either by email or calling.
Email address: email@example.com
Phone: +358 40 132 6688
If you notice any accessibility issues on the website, please ﬁrst send feedback to us, i.e., the site administrator. It may take us up to 14 days to reply. If you are not satisﬁed with the reply or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can notify the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland.
Contact information of the regulatory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland (Etelä-Suomen aluehallintovirasto)
Accessibility control unit (Saavutettavuuden valvonnan yksikkö) www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.ﬁ
Telephone switchboard 0295 016 000